Tuesday 30 September 2008

berry-ness

Mulberries :: enjoyed and quickly photographed before they were all gone.
Little treasures of deliciousness, from our backyard. Only a tiny tree, but we are getting about 10 or so berries each day. Sharing and enjoying them just as they are - full of warmth from the sun. Despite her funny facial expressions, she really does love them. Her stained mouth says it all.
Memories of my childhood, of days spent in the branches of ancient trees with school mates. Filling our bellies, and returning to the classroom with red lips, tongues and stained clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...