Monday 22 June 2009

inside :: outside

outside ::
It's raining today. I couldn't help but capture this image of the beautiful Chinese Elm outside the window. It's turned the most vibrant glowing yellow. Perfect against the rain-sky. And the red roof of the next door neighbour's garage.
inside ::
A boat train from some boxes we brought home today from the fruit shop. Enough space for two little creatures, and some friends. The new robot friends we made at our workshop (mini Mondays at Reverse Garbage). Ari's robot is called Ari and Mishi's is called Ari, guess who named them both! I'm sure you can work out who made which one; let me just say that Mishi did her's ALL on her own. Because she wasn't officially booked in (and paid for) the lady wouldn't hot glue it (even though Mishi kept asking when her turn was), but sweet little creature that she is (can be), she made her own without any help at all.
They are great new friends. Ari-bot has a mouth that can change from smile to frown, very convenient I think.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite "toys" as a kid were the big moving boxes from when we moved here from Tasmania. Dad would help us sticky tape them all together to create this massive tunnel system, then we'd grab all our textas and crayons and we'd crawl inside and decorate all the walls inside. Great!

    So good to see your two making and playing and imagining.

    ~Holly

    http://twocheeseplease.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have two boxes in my house right now that my kids use for the exact same thing. choo choo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...