Friday 5 June 2009

winner

Thank you to everyone for your visiting this little blog of mine, and for your words about our fabric designs and printing. It is so wonderful to be part of this amazing and supportive community of crafters and bloggers. I appreciate each and every comment.

I wish that I could give fabric to all of you - I'd love to see all the creations you come up with. Unfortunately we can only have one winner, and random choosing (by Sam) has come up with Stephanie and Carlos at MooBear Designs.

I'm slowly trying to visit everyone's blogs. 230 new blogging finds - give or take a few.

For everyone who didn't win. Remember that we have 20% off all products in our shop. You can shop in AU$ or US$, enter the code "OPEN" for the discount. (discount not off postage). And, hey - if you buy something and leave a note to seller saying that you entered my giveaway, then I'll pop a little something else in there too. (If you don't see what you are after in either shop, let me know, I'll add it for you. I'm adding things slowly bit by bit, it all takes longer than it should!).

*photo has nothing to do with post - just need a little visual hey. This one is from some time ago.
**I'm not sure how to add a discount code in Etsy (US$), so write it in the notes to seller, and I'll refund the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:12 am

    Congratulations to Stephanie, and I just have to say that photo is SPECTACULAR. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...