Wednesday 21 April 2010

yellow in the rain

It's raining here today. All grey and overcast. Warm cups of cocoa and snuggling in bed weather (reading my book).
But can't you just imagine how sweet the littlest one looked walking her big brother to school today, wearing this bright yellow frog raincoat. She had pink gumboots - having grown out of the yellow ones (all hand-me-downs, just co-incidentally matching!).

** is anyone having issues with Blogger giving a new strange photo loading option, that really doesn't work? I have to keep starting new blog posts in order to be able to upload my photos as the other one does nothing (offers me links to Picasa online photo albums... or some such).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...