Monday 31 May 2010

dandelion

The beautiful Megan from (my favourite childrens clothing) Blossom Child just posted the lovely images of her dandelion she printed at our workshop on Saturday.

Megan, Narelle and Kim came to the workshop with their designs ready to start, which gave them a headstart on most other people. It meant they had time to cut out those intricate designs really neatly, and get perfect results. 

I think this design would also look lovely on pillow cases + sheet sets. And t-shirts. Very simple and effective - the best sort of designs, don't you think?!


*image used with kind thanks to Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...