Sunday 25 July 2010

images inspiring

I'm just cleaning up my (computer) desktop, and these images are all sitting there. Some I'm not sure where they came from - you know when you collect things and don't save the links as well. If you know any, then please let me know.


 {Toast}
 {Bookhou - think it's their shop}
 {Bookhou - shelf in their shop}

 {Lena Corwin blog - I think}

If you want to see more of my pages of inspiration that I find around the www, go to my tumblr or pins pages - where I collect things with my regular irregularity. Some wonderful things around (if you have a few spare years to look at them all).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...