Saturday 7 August 2010

by the water


Look at this beautiful photo. It's my sister's best friend, Carmen.

I do believe I know which model to use when I need my next collection photographed. With Carmen and my sister - I'd be set for models! 

Doesn't that coat look like liquid silk - such a great colour with the berry red of our Red Seed Studio Cumulus Clutch. {These are currently all sold out, but I'll be making a new range soon; so send me an email, if you're interested.}

I love seeing the things we make in other people's photos and spaces. In real life - rather than in my printing,sewing,making space..... Please email me if you have any - we'd love to see them.

*Image used with thanks from Carmen and her photographic friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...