Saturday 19 March 2011

Saturday at our kitchen table







Food is very important in our family. But more so is the sitting down together and enjoying a beautifully, lovingly cooked meal.
Spending time talking, laughing, enjoying.

Right now, Sam is impressed, surprised, incredulous that I am blogging while I'm cooking pancakes. I tell him I'm a modern woman!

It's never quiet at our kitchen table.

Enjoy your weekend, my friends. And take care to enjoy your loved ones, wherever you may be in this wonderful, scary world of ours. xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...