Friday 20 April 2012

reminder to self




have fun and do these things. this week. and breathe.
+ make some bundles of fabric and leaves and flowers and put them in a dye pot. do it. and then wait a week and see what comes out.
+ crochet some little socklet foot things for myself. to keep my feetsies warm on the cold mornings.
+ finish the t-shirt crochet rug for our kitchen floor. maybe start one for Mishi in her play corner
+ plant some new flowers. just because
+ write in my journal.
+ do a drawing, maybe some watercolour painting
+ take some photos
+ go for a walk. maybe in the morning. maybe in the afternoon. maybe with the kids. maybe by myself.
+ sit by the fire with my man and just chat.
+ crochet some more beach or creek rocks. because i like doing that!

that sounds like a good and lovely full week, doesn't it. what will you be doing this week?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:43 am

    It sounds lovely. I would like to do all of those things too. (Except of course, with my man, and maybe by a campfire.)

    Also: Those sure are some moody skies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are lovely
    i love your red dahlia

    this week i'm going to send notes to the ladies on my list from you. you, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list. I need to write one for myself now. The breathe bit sounds like a good place to start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your suggestions but at present I don't have any spare time. I have things to 'nut out' such as how to get comments coming. The weather is so cold here. Do you know the series of books [novels about a patchwork 'club'? Reasonable light reading. by Jennifer Chiareniri {I think}.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...