Monday 14 May 2012

the sunshine keeps on shining

I woke up a little sick this morning with a tummy bug. I stayed in bed all day, except for a wonderful little nap I took on the verandah in the afternoon sun.
Sam got the kids off to school and then came back home and looked after me all day. And he mowed the yard as well.
Every day that it's sunny I am happy. House building has started which is just the best best best.
Today was a planned do something day. Instead I had a do nothing day. I guess that was important after my busy do-lots last week...
Here's to a happy week for you my friends. What will you be doing?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better today honey. It is important to have do nothing days. Your photos are beautiful. Autumn has truly arrived. Enjoy the autumn sunshine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...