Sunday 17 March 2013

Gallery Artisan Market - Applications now open


If you are a creative maker with your own small handcrafted business, and you live in the Tweed Border Ranges (Northern NSW - South East QLD), then please apply for the Tweed River Art Gallery June market.
The market is held in the foyer of the beautiful gallery, set along the Tweed River just outside of Murwillumbah. All the stallholders are hand-selected (by me, and a very small panel) and there are only about 12-15 stallholders in total. A lovely and intimate artisan market, designed to showcase the best of the creatives in our region.
Applications close on Friday 22nd March. Email me for details ellie.gallerymarket@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...