Thursday 14 March 2013

stones, pebbles, rocks



I have been working, slowly around everyday life, on a small collection of one-off stones/pebbles/rocks. It makes me so joyfully happy to use some thread and a hook, and make these sweet little covers for rocks collected at our nearby beaches. 

I am working (ever so slowly) on a new website. And hope to have these pieces available for sale within the week. {Eeek - it's already Thursday. Shall we aim for the end of the week perhaps....?!}. 

Do these speak to you? 
Do you have any stones/pebbles/rocks that need covering?
Or perhaps an empty window ledge that needs one of these little ones?

Happy Thursday my friends. Today is a good day for I am spending it with people who make me feel excited and inspired and loved and appreciated; friends and dear family. 

Enjoy your day, 
E xxx

3 comments:

  1. yes, these speak to me! They are beautiful. So glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE them!!! especially the one in top photo top right. you are super wonderful miss ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL work,
    love them!

    wishing you the best of weekend,
    vibeke.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...