Thursday 16 May 2013

Tweed River Art Gallery Handcrafted Market


It's that time of year again! The upcoming Handcrafted Artisan Market has me thinking of new products and what we'll make for our own stall; as well as the lay-out and set-up of the market itself. 

Being a market organiser is scary and wonderful. There's lots of pressure to give the local handcrafted makers the best day possible, and also present the most interesting and design focused work to the customers. All while having a fun day, meeting new people and hopefully coming home with some delicious wonderful new treasures (and some extra house-hold cash!).

I do hope you can come along to visit us at what will be the fourth Tweed River Art Gallery Handcrafted Market. Since my initial idea, and the excited response from Gallery Director Susie Muddiman, and Friends' President Lyn Stewart, it's been such a wonderful experience to showcase the amazing work within the region. And even better to present as a maker, creator and artist within the walls of the beautiful art gallery that we are so lucky to call our local!

Check out the facebook event page for a little snippet of what will be there on the day. I'm also hoping to update the Market Blog over the coming days.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I love it - and was also drawn in by your story telling. Keep up the inspiration. I'm happy you shared this and your family is lucky to have you!
    Art Gallery India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...