Wednesday 4 July 2007

colour week







I've just found that Kayte is doing a ::color week:: and thought that it would be lovely to join in. Ok, it is already Wednesday, and I'm going to be busy for the rest of the week - so :: I've done all the colours in one day.


It's looking a lot like Summer around here :: But, here in Australia, its actually Winter ::


Monday :: RED :: maple leaves


Tuesday :: GREEN :: agave plant


Wednesday :: YELLOW :: wattle


Thursday :: ORANGE :: grevillea


Friday :: BLUE :: winter solstice-day sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...