Well, here I was feeling all lonely and unloved. The only people who seem to want to know anything about me lately are telemarketers*! Not anymore. Thank you djbebe, for tagging me. I've wanted to be tagged by someone, just so I knew people were reading. I suppose for the ego boost thing - that I seem to need. Well, now I have to think of what to write.
1. Link to your tagger and also post these rules on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here goes. Seven things about me.
1. I over-think too much. Especially when forming new friendships with people. I want for things to work out, and often they do eventually, but in the process I go through so much anxiety about it. I wish I could learn to let things flow more, and just happen.
2. I plan and dream so much more than I would ever do. I possibly could do the things that flutter about in my brain. It's just that I'm mostly too lazy, or tired, or some other excuse (mostly involving the kids).
There, is that random enough for you? I actually could keep going, now that I've started. But I won't bore you.
I am going to tag ::
Momo - kurashi
Tonya - mommy who?
Sarah - lamzey dievey
Sarah J -still life in yarn
Felicia - fluffy flowers
Sarah - red felt flower
Stefani - blue yonder.
Okay, hope you feel like playing along. If too busy - that's understandable.
*While writing this post, two telemarketers rang me, one of them rang twice. And they were from the same company. And I couldn't understand a word they were saying - not sure about any of you, but our telemarketers seem to be from a very far way away :: bad, crackly connections and strange accents. I try to be polite :: often times I put Ari on for a chat!