Monday 20 April 2009

skating runs in the blood

We all went skateboarding this morning. Lovely to go out, all together, as a family. So early in the morning (ok - it wasn't quite as early as we wanted, but it was before 7.30am).
And most lovely of all, was stopping and laughing and watching my little ones love the same thing that my big one (Sam) has loved for more than two thirds of his life.
be prepared - many gratuitously cute photos follow.

What a glorious morning, hey! Autumn in Brisbane is good weather - cool, hot, warm, cold in one day - but beautiful skies and sunny days.

5 comments:

  1. I am far too scared to skateboard! I love the way kids just throw themselves into things though. They have no fear, and life is just exciting! And I think that's great.

    ~Holly

    http://twocheeseplease.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like tons of fun!

    and tons of cuteness!

    what a lovely, sunny morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! :^)

    jack wants to know if you skateboard, too -- we only see three skateboards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome. I have always loved skateboarding too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so nice and, well family-ish. Sometimes it doesn't really matter what you do as long as you do it together, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...