Saturday 26 September 2009

corners









I just found all these photos, saved as an unpublished draft. Some corners of my {very tidy} home. Of course, since taking these photos about 5 weeks ago things have changed a bit. I'm positively sure that new flowers have bloomed around the streets, to be picked and enjoyed (or simply enjoyed on the tree). And, well - the house is a whole lot messier at the moment, which I suppose is why it's so lovely to look at clean photos. These ones are mostly taken while we were still unpacking all our junk.
{I am totally baffled by the formatting that blogger is imposing on these photos - this new way they have of doing it is good, but interesting and seems to have a mind of it's own at times.}

3 comments:

  1. Hmm... I want blogger to do something with my photos too. But really, I commented to say how lovely your new space is. It looks serene, peaceful. I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it is tidy. And you are right about blogger and photos, you just have to breathe through it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! thanks for sharing a peek into your corners. i love seeing into people's homes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...