Monday 11 January 2010

missed connections

I love this blog :: Missed Connections.
Our whole lives and world are made up of those tiny moments when something almost doesn't quite happen. And we don't act on the instincts of the moment. And it's later that we realised what slipped through our fingers. Or, what could have been.....
This is such a beautiful, beautiful way to pay homage to those moments in our life.

*all images from Missed Connections blog - click on each image to see the connections that didn't quite happen.
Sophie also blogs over here - do check it out.

1 comment:

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...