Tuesday 13 April 2010

blues piling up


I've been down in the sewing room today. 
Stitching up some little pieces for the Twilight market at the end of this month. And starting some designs for new pieces.
Of course, I was sewing and watching the clock until school pick-up - so no photos. Maybe tomorrow. Or another day, when I have more done, more to show. 

But I did take some photos of the blues I'm collecting for Ari's quilt. 
Blues piling up. I'm wanting to start this very soon - in time for this Winter, of which the slightest cold is slowly creeping into the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...