Wednesday 14 April 2010

events {exhibitions}

Here are a couple of interesting looking exhibitions this week around the area.

Stella Gallery is hosting a beautiful looking photographic exhibition which opens tonight (Wednesday). I've been meaning to visit this gallery space since it opened, but life hasn't sent me over to that neck of the city. I'm planning on heading over to the opening event (we'll see if family life lets me out the door!).
Exhibiting photographers include Elisabeth Harvey, who shot the beautiful photos of my sister for Peppermint mag.


Sophie Munns is this year's artist in residence at the Mt Cootha Botanical Garden. Her art theme is homage to the seed, and will focus on seed conservation and awareness for the future. Exhibition is this coming weekend at Embiggen Books as Noosaville.
Sophie has three different blogs to look at, so do check them out. 
visual artist - which is more like her personal blog
*images used with thanks from each blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...