Thursday 29 April 2010

this is where i want breakfast tomorrow

A long leisurely affair. With freshly baked bread. And delicious tropical fruit. Perfect coffee. The sun slowly creeping across the sky. The dappled shade hiding us from the sun.

hmmm.....us? Who would be there with me?
Perhaps you, my lovely sweet bloggy friends.
Shall we all meet there. Tomorrow.
For breakfast.
And conversation. Laughs and giggles. All the blog references will be understood by everyone at the table.
Of course, there'll be knitting and crochet and stitching. And I'm totally sure there will be lots of photos. Kids will run happily in the fields. From time to time one of us will meander over to see the joy of kids playing in the sunshine and flowers.
We'll all appreciate the textiles, and cushions. The details of the coffee pot matching that sunshine.
We'll be needing a few extra chairs. I'm on the lookout for something just perfect. If you spot anything on your journeys, please be sure to let me know.

Oh, join me there. Tomorrow. Won't you.......

In the meantime, do go and visit the {source} of this beautiful, intoxicating and evocative image. Where there are many many more.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I'll be there - I bet their eggs benedict is to-die-for and the tea is real leaf tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I should be very happy to eat there. See you there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely a creative space..
    and Gudrun i s a goddess....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:18 am

    well I just sat down with my breakfast of lovely fresh organic rye (yes courtesy of V) with avocado and dandelion tea in my very special cup and your beautiful blog to read.
    So yes, my sister, I am there with you this morning, having breakfast with all of your wonderful friends.
    xxS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...