Saturday 22 May 2010

schedule

there aren't many things in my life, or daily routine that are to a schedule.
yes, school hours. but that's about all.
and the paying of rent and phone bills.
but apart from that. life just flows and happens.
which is why it really is remarkably wonderful that i have managed to schedule some posts for you all to read while we are away on a short teeny tiny little holiday.
three nights sleeping in a house near a creek in the forest. somewhere or other.
my sister + nephew will be cat sitting for us. for our dear 66year old cat (we worked it out - 12+ cat years = 64-68 human years).

so i hope you enjoy the following scheduled shows.
please tune in for monday morning - i have a very special show, that i hope reads well for you. and some other little pieces too.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your little holiday in the house near a creek!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...