Monday 2 August 2010

{moment}

Happiness does not depend on outward things, 
but on the way we see them.
Leo Tolstoy


Just a few photos I took on my dad's land yesterday. This place means home to me, in ways that I cannot even properly voice. The place where I grew up - the tiny bunk beds dad built up, the place we had our cubby house and jumped on our trampoline. The creeks we spent many many countless hours/days/years playing in.

*quote found on Sandrine's blog, perfect for me this.exact.moment.

4 comments:

  1. I always reckon that history makes a place a true home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Ellie,wishing you some happy moments xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful piccies! Home to me is family..where my loved ones are..that's home! Wishing you a gorgeous week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's beautiful...and thanks for your lovely writing in 'peppermint'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...