Monday 13 September 2010

a sneak peek {kids view}


Here's a few images from the first fashion shoot ever for my first fashion collection ever. These are not the images from the photographer (my talented brother-in-law, Ben), but taken using my camera. Ash  and Ari took them. Sam was the photographer's assistant and I was the stylist / dress-pinner / kid wrangler. And my gorgeous rocker-chic, skater-girl, sweet smiling sister was the model.

 I'll hopefully have the full shoot to show you in a few days. I'm super excited about how it turned out. Like.a.real.fashion.shoot. {does that mean I might be a real designer....}


* I do think these kids are both shaping up to be good little photographers. Perhaps they need to spend more time watching Ben, and seeing the results (hmmm..... guess I should print their photos onto paper, rather than just viewing on the computer screen).

4 comments:

  1. Hooray!!That look fabulous I LOVE the skirt, what fabulous new directions... GO girl GO!!
    PS: love Silvia new hair style too :)
    Bonne journée!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These already look AMAZING! So exciting... Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are a real designer and a good one too , congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:42 pm

    Congrats designer Ellie, can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the shoot. I think I might need to pay Misha and Ari to come and take some photos for me!! Sylv's hair looks fantastic.
    Megan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...