Friday 1 October 2010

it's always the little things....

..... that make me smile and my heart sing.

two super special emails / comments i've received lately that mean so much to me. the thought, the words, the honesty and intention and love.

You look gorgeous!
Can't wait to see your creations...
Love you to the moon and back again...
{oh, Lea, we miss you all. love love love xx}


I really wish I lived closer so I could help you out with your massive to-do list!  ......... Let me know if there's anything at all I can do to help out - and don't forget to stop and breathe and take a moment to appreciate the small things whenever you can!
{many many sweet thanks dear thoughtful, loving, kind Holly. I wish we lived closer too, so we could have afternoon tea and craft days together.}

the little things are the important things, aren't they. always remember how much it means to someone - the importance of a simple warm smile, a phone call, a hand written note sent in the post, a flower plucked from a weedy plant while on your afternoon walk, some home made biscuits or handmade treasure......


1 comment:

  1. mm-hmmm. the little bits - a word or two, a smile, i just received a lovely little package in the post . . . makes me realize that if i think of sending a note or making a phone call, i just better do it!

    enjoy the little things today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...