Friday 23 December 2011

heart-felt happiness and wishes of peaceful, joy and light





dear friends,
some little merry wishes for you all. i hope you are enjoying all your sweet making and planning and wrapping and enjoying and laughing.
i hope you are soaking up your holiday time with your children and family and friends. we went for a little walk in the forest today - it was good and lovely.

tomorrow we are having a gathering at my sister's house with all our family. all the cousins to play and run around and laugh and be silly and eat up all the delicious food that we have so enjoyed planning and making (today Mishi and I made hand rolled chocolates, in the morning i will make chickpea dahl and spicey brown rice),

i am still enjoying crocheting these little rocks. this one became a heart almost all on it's own. i will search for more tri-angle rocks, as this shape seems good for heart making. Ari has claimed this one for himself - which i am happy with. a piece of mama-made love for my boy.

keep safe, content, exploring, enjoying, and breathing. xxxxxx E

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous that your son wants the heart. have a fun day tomorrow with your family ~ cousins are the best!
    thanku for your warm message :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad the heart rock is for ari!! love you to the moon and back my sweet... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:07 pm

    Hay,

    I love your blog.
    And I follow your blog.
    Please take a look into my world.

    Love..Marijke
    www.marijkevanooijen.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...