Tuesday 23 May 1978

a little bit about me

Primarily I am a mother. Also a wife, a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend.

I enjoy day-dreaming, sewing, exploring, thinking, photography, writing, learning, laughing, playing hide-and-seek, tickling, picking flowers and produce from our garden.

Sometimes I even have a moment to sit and just be still and quiet.
Currently I am starting my own little business, with my husband, of our own design work, sewing, embroidery, screenprinting, crafting. I am an artist / designer (of sorts). Please have a look at our work at Red Seed Studio.

Hopefully I can continue being a stay-at-home-mum.I am homeschooling my two children :: four-year Ari and 22month old Mischa. This dream of homeschooling and life-teaching may change as my children get older, but currently we are happy with no thoughts of the school-run!

Laughing and playing with my babes - who include my two little ones + my nephew, learning how to appreciate the afternoon sun colours, the leaves fallen on the streets, the new shoots growing in my garden, the simple words I read and hear, the spectacular moments my Little Ones give me every day.

Please contact me at :: redseedstudio (AT) gmail (DOT) com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:11 pm

    hi elle belle. am loving reading all about your life. makes me feel more in touch with you but also like a mamma who needs to bake and create. you truly are inspiring and i love and miss you. love lea, tali and suri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie, thanks so much for introducing this way. Were you born in 1978 (I know, silly question), I was born April 20th 1978. Quite a good year, isn't it ?! LOL eheh
    I'm also a SAHM to two little ones. One was born in June 2002 (boy) & one was born in August 2004 (boy too). Do they grow too quickly, my word ! :D Nice to "meet" you !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...