Friday 29 January 2010

51 versions of me :: 4

I finished my skirt.
And can I tell you, that I think I do so very love it.
For today, I dressed up a little bit (well, no makeup, but some jewellery). And I worked out how to work the self-timer on camera (after owning it for this many years, it took me only a matter of moments to do it!).
I've named the skirt, but not ready to tell you yet.

This is the first day of something.
A finished skirt.
A tiny little photo shoot.

I do wish that I could learn to smile in my photos. A natural smile. Instead of that frown. Perhaps, this year I'll learn. Through 52 Fridays. This accepting of who I am.

3 comments:

  1. The skirt looks absolutely smashing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I never make anything for myself Im too scared, you have done a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous skirt! Love the red and the vertical lines in it.

    I hate smiling in photos too, I prefer the shape of my face in repose :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...