Saturday 12 June 2010

looking for moments of sunshine {on a cold Winter's day}

{a little lie in, with my morning coffee and some new library books}
{kids drawing birthday cards for our friend - 
doesn't turtle look sweet squashed into the couch cushion, just in arms reach}
{special vases - three on the left made by my mum}
{passionfruits ripening in our kitchen - 'borrowed' from the vacant house down the street}
{beautiful blooms from my beautiful sister - perfuming my bedroom while I sleep or read}

4 comments:

  1. I love jonquils! They smell so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm thanks for the glimpse into your world, Ellie
    I really enjoyed. Have a great week ahead !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passionfruit at this time of the year - are they the standard purple ones or something different? I picked a couple paperwhites from our garden last week, seems awful early for them but then I rather suspect I think that every year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to clarify, there is a LAW about wilfully leaving passionfruit to go all wrinkly on the vine in a vacant property. YOU WERE DOING YOUR CIVIC DUTY..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...