Thursday 30 April 2009

printing in all it's glory






Day two of the Stitches and Craft Show is over, and I am soooooooooooooo tired. But feeling elated and can't wait to go tomorrow.
I'm really having a lot of fun. I'm much more relaxed than at Melbourne, and I'm getting to hang out with the coolest crafters on the block - who actually also happen to be people that I feel I can now call my friends!
Yesterday Sam and I did a printing workshop. I had a lot of fun with this. It felt like sitting in art class with some super arty friends, and making beautiful pieces together. We had two of the loveliest pupils anyone could ever want in a class; two beautiful people to hang out with and chat and laugh and create together. Firstly, Holly (who we met in Melbourne, at the craft show), and has a stall again here in Brisbane; and secondly Danielle, who we discovered lives in our suburb and has a cool blog to check out. (She's doing so many of the wonderful workshops available, that she's organised them in Excel - that's crafty + science, for sure; her blogs called Craft Laboratory).
I actually remembered to take some photos during this workshop, but you can also see a wrap on each of the girl's blogs.
So, if you live in or near Brisbane, and have been considering visiting this show - you still have three more days of fantastic crafters, fabrics, parades, workshops, chatting, learning, exploring, looking, soaking it all in, watching............. Head on down to Convention Centre and support handcrafted love!
PS - we still have some spots in our workshop tomorrow, you can book directly from us at stall #150.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:10 pm

    I think its a best station to make business conversation. Printer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words and thoughts. I do so appreciate each and every visitor to my blog. While I try hard to reply to your comment, it often doesn't quite happen..... know that I'm sending you a thoughtful thanks xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...